GB New Collection Face Masks – have got even better!
If you find yourself getting too hot in your face mask, you will be pleased to know, that we have developed an even safer mask that can be worn WITHOUT A FILTER, using integrated anti-bacterial and anti-viral technologies.
Introducing the GB AVB+3 Face Mask:
- 3 cotton layers (+3)
- First layer 100% droplet proof
- All 3 layers treated with anti-viral (AV) and anti-bacterial (B) fabric treatment technology
- Adjustable nose bridge
- Adjustable elasticated straps
- Chin panel for extra support and ‘tailored-fit’
- Comfortable to wear
- Washable and Reusable
- Environmentally friendly
- No Filter required
- Passed ISO18184:2019, ISO20743: 2013 – standard Antiviral and anti-bacterial tests – these protect the cloth
- Limited Edition Gresham Blake Exclusive Designs
Can we make any health claims?
No, we do not make health claims. The antiviral technology is protection of the treated product, not the wearer. Whether this is also beneficial for the user depends on many other factors. A face mask will never stop viruses from going through it, but this technology will reduce the life of the virus. Does this mean in any way that we can say you stay healthy? Of course not. Can we say it is protection for the mask itself? Yes! And it will make your mask last longer too.
How does It work?
ViralStop helps reduce viral activity through the interaction with key proteins. Verified by test standard ISO18184:2019/ISO20743:2013